ODI Regional Campus Transitioners Initiative will begin in Autumn 2021.
The ODI Regional Campus Transitioners initiative brings trust, support, and community to students who have transitioned to the Columbus Campus from an OSU Regional Campus. By advocating for and connecting campus change students to programs, services, opportunities, and resources, the Regional Campus Transitioners initiative prioritizes the success and well-being of campus change students.
The ODI Regional Campus Transitioners initiative serves campus change students who are transitioning from Lima, Mansfield, Marion, or Newark campus to the Columbus campus, with a priority on students who identify with at least one of the following underrepresented minority (URM) groups:
- African American/Black
- American Indian/Native American
- Two or more races
- Orientation to the Columbus campus and ODI services
- Tutoring and Study Skills Services (TSSS)
- ODI's embedded Counseling and Consultation therapist
- Bell National Resource Center on the African American Male (BNRC)
- Latinx Student Success (LSS)
- Post baccalaureate preparation, internship and career resources
- Financial wellness workshops and related opportunities
- Scholarship and financial aid consultation
- ODI Education Abroad opportunities
- Work study opportunities (for qualifying students)
Please contact Chaka Wilson, at email@example.com or 614-292-9477.