The OSU LSAMP program creates and connects students with programming in three key areas: academic achievement, social integration, and professionalization. The program offers specific LSAMP activities within these three areas and refers students campus partners to support their growth in these areas. Activities and and opportunities include:
- STEM Bridge Program - Students participate in a 3 week long program, introducing them to OSU and the STEM field.
- Faculty Mentoring Program - Students are paired with faculty in their field of study who provide mentorship and guidance through the first 2 years.
- Peer Mentoring Program - Students are paired with upperclass LSAMP students, who provide mentorship and peer support.
- academic success coaching- Students meet regularly with LSAMP staff for acadmic, professional, and social support.
- free tutoring and supplemental Instruction- Students receive free tutoring and academic support in a vareity of subjects.
- academic success skills workshops- Students attend workshops and presentations on topics including study skills, note taking, and time management.
- professional development opportunities- Students attend workshops and presentations on topics including resume building, interview skills, and networking.
- undergradaute research and internship opportunities- Students have access to research and internships throughout the academic year and over the summer
- STEM conferences - Student attend state, regional, and national LSAMP STEM conferences.