Who’s Who in Black Columbus honors ODI Staff
Nine staff members from the Office of Diversity and Inclusion were recognized for their outstanding accomplishments in the 13th edition of Who’s Who in Black Columbus. The cover unveiling ceremony took place in the Archie Griffin Grand Ballroom at the Ohio Union on Tuesday, October 27, 2015.
- Robert Bennett III, PhD, Special Assistant to Executive Director/Program Specialist, Diversity and Inclusion/International Affairs
- Jamaal Bell, Director of Communications, Kirwan Institute
- Sharon Davies, JD, Vice Provost for Diversity and Inclusion/Chief Diversity Officer
- Valerie Lee, PhD, Emeritus Professor, Department of English
- James L. Moore III, PhD, Executive Director, Todd Anthony Bell National Resource Center on the African American Male/EHE Distinguished Professor of Urban Education
- Robert L. Solomon, II, JD, Assistant Vice Provost, Diversity and Inclusion
- Lawrence (Larry) Williamson, Jr., Director, Frank W. Hale, Jr. Black Cultural Center, Diversity and Inclusion
- Rose A. Wilson-Hill, Special Assistant and Director of Administration/Special Programs, Diversity and Inclusion
- Rochelle Woods, PhD, Director, Young Scholars Program, Diversity and Inclusion
Congratulations to all! For a complete listing of Ohio faculty and staff recongnized by Who's Who in Black Columbus, click here.