Learn more and sign up
What is “Let's Talk”?
Let's Talk program provides drop-in informal mental health consultations on a first-come, first served basis. It's FREE and CONFIDENTIAL and is an opportunity for students to speak with CCS staff without scheduling an appointment. These meetings are consultations (not traditional therapy appointments) and can be a great way for students to engage in mental health support while they wait for their phone screening, first appointment, or discern for themselves how they would like to address their mental and emotional health.
In the event of an emergency or if you or someone you know is in an imminent danger to themselves or someone else, go to the nearest ER or call 911.
Who should visit “Let's Talk”?
- Open to all currently registered Ohio State University students
- Students who may not need traditional counseling, but who could benefit from one-on-one support and consultation
What to expect from “Let's Talk”?
- One-on-one, 15 to 20-minute informal consultation with a staff from Counseling and Consultation Service (CCS)
- No appointment is necessary
- No paperwork is needed (minimal demographic information will be gathered for the purpose of tracking our delivery of service).
- New insight and solutions to your problems and information about other resources on and off campus