Faculty Recruitment Resources
- American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education (AAHHE)
Ohio State is an institutional member of AAHHE, a national organization committed to “Preparing more Hispanics to pursue a career in higher education as faculty, administrators, and policy makers.” As an institutional member, Ohio State can post job announcements to the AAHHE job board.Link to American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education
- DSP Scholar Directory
The Scholar Directory is a database that showcases more than 1,000 accomplished doctoral scholars and successful Ph.D. recipients who are committed to pursuing careers in the professoriate. Contact your college diversity officer for details.
EMAIL: email@example.comLink to DSP Scholar Directory
- Diverse Faculty and Scholars Recruitment Collaborative
To learn more about this recruitment initiative, contact one of the experts found on this page.Link to Diverse Faculty and Scholars Recruitment Collaborative
The Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC) is a non-profit coalition of over 700 colleges, universities, hospitals, research labs, government agencies, and related non- and for-profit organizations, committed to diversifying the pipeline of faculty, staff, and executives in academia. HERC supports our member institutions in recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse employees.Link to HERC
- National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
The National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity is an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community for faculty members, postdocs, and graduate students. We are 100% dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.orgLink to National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
- The National Registry of Diverse & Strategic Faculty
This registry has a searchable database of candidates and a job board where you can post positions.
To access Ohio State's membership:
- Browse to www.theregistry.ttu.edu In the upper right corner of the page is a grey Login Box.
- From the ACCOUNT LOGIN drop down menu, select “Institution (Limited Access)”
- Enter “OhioState” for the username
- Enter “search” for the password
- To POST a position, follow the same instructions, but use “post” for the password.
EMAIL: email@example.comLink to The National Registry of Diverse & Strategic Faculty
- Searching for Inclusive Excellence
Consultation and support for planning and implementing best practices in faculty search and hiring.
Contact Yolanda Zepeda for materials