Faculty Recruitment Resources
- DSP Scholar Directory
The Scholar Directory is a database that showcases more than 1,000 accomplished doctoral scholars and successful Ph.D. recipients who are committed to pursuing careers in the professoriate. Contact your college diversity officer for details.
EMAIL: email@example.comLink to DSP Scholar Directory
The Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC) is a non-profit coalition of over 700 colleges, universities, hospitals, research labs, government agencies, and related non- and for-profit organizations, committed to diversifying the pipeline of faculty, staff, and executives in academia. HERC supports our member institutions in recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse employees.Link to HERC
- Diverse Faculty and Scholars Recruitment Collaborative
To learn more about this recruitment initiative, contact one of the experts found on this page.Link to Diverse Faculty and Scholars Recruitment Collaborative
- National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
The National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity is an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community for faculty members, postdocs, and graduate students. We are 100% dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.orgLink to National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
- The National Registry of Diverse & Strategic Faculty
This registry has a searchable database of candidates and a job board where you can post positions.
To access Ohio State's membership:
- Browse to www.theregistry.ttu.edu In the upper right corner of the page is a grey Login Box.
- From the ACCOUNT LOGIN drop down menu, select “Institution (Limited Access)”
- Enter “OhioState” for the username
- Enter “search” for the password
- To POST a position, follow the same instructions, but use “post” for the password.
EMAIL: email@example.comLink to The National Registry of Diverse & Strategic Faculty
- Searching for Inclusive Excellence
Consultation and support for planning and implementing best practices in faculty search and hiring.
Contact Yolanda Zepeda for materials