Although not a college or school, the Ohio State Office of Diversity and Inclusion has served and continues to serve thousands of Ohio State students with life-changing scholarships, tutoring and mentoring services, student employment opportunities, and other programming. These vital opportunities, established to support the University’s diversity mission, have rendered ODI the university home for thousands of students, past and present.
ODI’s most significant scholarship and student support programs include:
- The Morrill Scholars Program
- The Young Scholars Program
- Graduate and Professional Recruitment Iniative (GPS)
- The ACCESS Collaborative
- The Bell National Resource Center
- Student Employment through the Hale Black Cultural Center
- Latino and Latin American Space for Enrichment & Research LASER)
Some of these programs reach back decades to Ohio State alumni who consider ODI scholarships and programming the foundation to their academic and professional success.