MSP students are eligible to participate in:
- Diversity and inclusion themed workshops, lectures and service projects
- Graduate and professional school preparation courses and guidance
- Mentoring and tutoring to support your academic success
- Morrill Scholars Early Arrival Program
- ODI outreach and engagement projects on campus and in the community
- ODI leadership and service courses for credit toward the Leadership Minor
- Optional housing in the MSP Learning Community in Blackburn House
- Service trips and travel abroad opportunities
University Honors & Scholars
Over 60 percent of Morrill Scholarship recipients are also University Honors and Scholars students.* Learn more about the University Honors Program and the 17 theme-based Scholars Programs here.
*The Morrill Scholarship Program, also referred to as the Morrill Scholars Program (MSP) and the ODI Scholars Program, are both separate from the University Honors and Scholars Center at Ohio State. Thus, students involved with MSP and ODI Scholars are also able to participate in programs connected to the University Honors and Scholars Center.